Regulations of the Online Store b2b.germaniamint.com
- Germania Mint Invest - Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Jelenia Góra (58-500), ul. Aleja Wojska Polskiego 21, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, IX Commercial Division under the number KRS 0000486736, share capital PLN 5,000.00, tax identification number: 6112732869, REGON number: 022297193; running the Online Store and being the Administrator of Customers' personal data.
- Online shop - Internet transaction service, run by Germania Mint Invest, operating at the addresshttps: // b2b. germaniamint.com/pl/, under which Products intended for sale are presented and sales contracts are concluded between clients and Germania Mint Invest.
- Statute - these regulations specifying the scope and conditions of sale of Products by Germania Mint Invest as part of the Online Store.
- Product- the product presented on the website of the Online Store, which is the subject of sale via the Online Store, in accordance with the rules of the Regulations.
- Account - an account created in the registration process in accordance with the Regulations, through which the User can make purchases in the Online Store; setting up an Account is necessary to make purchases in the Online Store.
- User- a legal person or a natural person running a business that has an Account in the Online Store.
- Client - The user with whom, in accordance with the rules of the Regulations, a contract for the sale of the selected Product or Products was concluded.
- Arrangement - an agreement for the provision of electronic services, the subject of which is to provide the functionality of the Account, in accordance with the principles set out in the Regulations; concluded between the User and Germania Mint Invest for an indefinite period, upon approval of the registration form referred to in § 3 of the Regulations.
- Personal data - information collected during Account registration regarding the User as an identified or identifiable natural person, processed by Germania Mint Invest to the extent necessary to establish, change, correctly implement and terminate Product sales contracts, settlements with the Customer, for the purpose of direct marketing own Products, as well as for other purposes, subject to obtaining appropriate consents.
- GDPR - Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation ).
- AML(Anti Money Laundering) - the Act of March 1, 2018 on counteracting money laundering and financing of terrorism.
- KYC(Know Your Customer) - a due diligence procedure that Germania Mint Invest, as an obligated institution within the meaning of AML, must carry out in order to identify its customers and beneficial owners and obtain the information required to establish a business relationship with the customer or to conduct an occasional transaction.
- KYC form- a form used as part of KYC, enabling the collection of such a set of information about the client that allows you to verify his identity, assess the business profile and confirm his credibility.
§2. RULES OF USING THE ONLINE STORE
- To make purchases in the Online Store, it is necessary to create an Account.
- Creating and using an Account in the Online Store is voluntary and free.
- The User may not have more than one Account assigned to one e-mail address.
- The User is obliged to use the Online Store and the Account in accordance with the law, taking into account intellectual property rights, in particular copyrights of Germania Mint Invest or third parties.
- The User is prohibited from providing illegal content via the Account or the Online Store.
- In the event of a breach by the User of the provisions of the Regulations or the User's actions deemed harmful to the Online Store, Germania Mint Invest has the right to temporarily suspend, block or completely delete the User's Account.
- As a result of deleting the Account, all Personal Data of the User entered under the Account will be irrevocably deleted. Germania Mint Invest reserves the right to retain Personal Data entered by the User as part of the Account for the purposes of pursuing any claims related to the User's use of the Online Store, disclosure of these Personal Data to competent authorities and in other legally regulated cases.
- Upon deletion of the User Account, the Agreement concluded with that User is terminated.
- If the Agreement has been terminated by Germania Mint Invest, the User may not re-register without the prior consent of Germania Mint Invest.
§3. CREATE AN ACCOUNT
- In order to create an Account, you must register in the Online Store.
- Registration consists in completing and registering the registration form available on the Online Store website.
- A person interested in setting up an Account is required to provide their correct and up-to-date Personal Data, e-mail address and password in the registration form.
- In addition, the Customer, before approving the registration form in accordance with para. 4 above, may consent to receiving the Newsletter.
- After registering the registration form, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address provided therein. Upon sending the registration confirmation, an Agreement is concluded between the User and Germania Mint Invest and an Account for the User is created.
- Using the Account is possible only after it has been activated by Germania Mint Invest.
- After receiving information about registering the Account, Germania Mint Invest sends the KYC Form to the e-mail address provided by the User during registration.
- The User is obliged to return the completed KYC Form to Germania Mint Invest. Sending the completed KYC Form is a condition for activating the Account.
- The user enters the data into the KYC form truthfully and to the best of his knowledge and bears full responsibility for them. Germania Mint Invest verifies KYC forms and as part of this process may request additional information from the User and / or submit documents confirming the data indicated in the KYC application. Failure to provide additional data and / or failure to provide documents by the User may result in a negative verification of the KYC form.
- After positive verification of the Form, KYC Germania Mint Invest activates the Account and informs the User about this fact.
- The account contains, in particular, the User's Personal Data provided by him in the registration form. In the event of a change of Personal Data, the User is obliged to immediately update it.
- The User is not entitled to include in the registration form Personal Data of third parties and the image of third parties without the consent or consent of these parties required by law.
- When using the services of Germania Mint Invest, it is forbidden for the User to delete Personal Data, as well as to provide incomplete, out-of-date or untrue Personal Data.
§4. RULES FOR PLACING ORDERS AND CONCLUDING SALES AGREEMENTS
- The presentation of Products on the website of the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the provisions of the Civil Code. It should be understood as an invitation to tender, pursuant to Art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- In order to purchase Products, the User must log in to the Online Store.
- The order is placed after the Customer selects the Products for purchase, completes all the data necessary to complete the order, contained in the order form provided by Germania Mint Invest on the website of the Online Store, and confirms the order.
- Placing an order by the Customer for selected Products in accordance with the Regulations is a binding offer to purchase these Products.
- Immediately after placing the order, the Customer receives an e-mail confirming receipt of the order by Germania Mint Invest, and then a proforma invoice constituting the final confirmation of the order and the basis for the payment.
- Orders placed on working days between 8:00 am - 4:00 pm are converted according to the current exchange rate and metal.
Orders placed on working days after 4:00 p.m. and on non-working days will be recalculated at the currency and metal exchange rates from 8:00 a.m. on the next business day.
- Germania Mint Invest guarantees that the agreed price of the order will be maintained if the payment for the ordered Products has been made within 48 hours from the moment of confirmation of the order by Germania Mint Invest by sending a proforma invoice. If payment is not made within 48 hours of sending the proforma invoice, the order may be canceled. Germania Mint Invest reserves the right to restore the order and update the prices / prices of the items covered by the order. The payment of the order price is understood as the moment when the funds in the amount not lower than the order value indicated in the proforma invoice are credited to the account kept for Germania Mint Invest.
- The place of issue of the subject of sale is the seat of Germania Mint Invest in Jelenia Góra at Al. Wojska Polskiego 21.
- Receipt of the subject of sale is possible after payment of the order price, at the seller's premises on working days between 8.00 and 16.00.
- Germania Mint Invest, at the request of the Customer, enables the delivery of the subject of sale to the place indicated by the Customer. The delivery is carried out in accordance with the rules of EXW (Incoterms 2020) at the cost and risk of the customer. In the case of the Customer's request for the delivery of the item, the delivery costs are borne by the Customer, they are calculated individually for each order. Information on the amount of delivery costs is given on the proforma invoice. Payment of delivery costs is a condition for the delivery of the item of sale.
- It is allowed to combine several, paid on time orders into one shipment. However, this requires prior confirmation with the Sales Support Department.
- The delivery date is indicated on the product card on the Online Store website.
- The delivery date indicated on the product sheet on the Website may change for reasons beyond the control of GMI. In the event of such a situation, the Customer will be notified immediately.
- After the prepayment is credited to the account, Germania Mint Invest confirms to the Client the expected date of dispatch or, in the case of personal collection, sets the date of receipt of the order with the Client.
- The customer is obliged to record the process of opening parcels from Germania Mint Invest by means of recording video files.
- In the event of non-compliance of the Product with the sales contract, the Customer has the right to complain about the Product.
- Mint defects and differences in the appearance of the Products ordered with the received ones, resulting from the difference in the settings of the Customer's monitor parameters, in particular the difference in the colors and shades of precious metals, do not constitute grounds for a complaint of the Product due to its non-compliance with the contract.
- Reporting any complaints regarding damage to the package or incorrect quantity of the delivered goods, the Customer is obliged to send it immediately, but not later than within 3 working days from the date of delivery.
- The customer submits a complaint by filling in the Complaint Form available on the Online Store website and sending it to the address email@example.com. The Customer is obliged to attach photos / videos showing the subject of the complaint to the Complaint Form.
- The basis for considering the complaint is the proof of purchase of the goods (invoice or receipt).
- Within a period not exceeding 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the complete notification, Germania Mint Invest will provide the Customer with an e-mail information on the method of considering the complaint.
- If it is necessary to send back the advertised Products, the Customer is obliged to place the complaint number in a visible place on the returned package.
- The costs related to the shipment of the advertised Product to Germania Mint Invest are borne by the Customer. The customer is not entitled to withdraw from the sales contract if the subject of the sales contract is a Product whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market, over which Germania Mint Invest has no control (products whose price depends on the metal rate) and at the same time. price fluctuations may occur before the deadline for withdrawing from the contract, i.e. the period of 14 days.
§6. OBLIGATIONS UNDER THE AML ACT
- Germania Mint Invest, as an obligated institution within the meaning of AML, is obliged to recognize and assess the risk of money laundering and terrorist financing related to economic relations concluded with clients or occasional transactions carried out by them, and to apply financial security measures to its clients.
- As part of the application of financial security measures, the obligation of Germania Mint Invest is in particular to identify and verify the identity of the Client and the possible real beneficiary.
- Bearing in mind the above, it is the Client's obligation to provide his Personal Data necessary for identification and confirmation of his identity.
- The inability to apply any of the financial security measures indicated in the AML is tantamount to the inability to conclude a sales contract.
§ 7. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Germania Mint Invest processes Personal Data to the extent necessary to conclude a sales contract, its correct implementation, possible amendment or termination and to make settlements with the Customer (pursuant to Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR), as well as for the purposes of applying security measures financial, referred to in & 6 of the Regulations (pursuant to Art. 34 (4) AML). The processing of Personal Data for any other purpose, e.g. for direct marketing of own products, is only possible with the express consent of the Customer.
- Germania Mint Invest is entitled to disclose Personal Data only to entities authorized under the relevant provisions of law, including the competent judicial authorities and the General Inspector of Financial Information. Germania Mint Invest does not share Personal Data with other entities.
§8. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In the event of a justified reason (in particular dictated by technical and / or legal reasons), Germania Mint Invest reserves the right to unilaterally amend the provisions of the Regulations.
- Germania Mint Invest informs Users about the changes referred to in paragraph 1 by publishing a uniform text of the Regulations on the website of the Online Store and sending a uniform text of the Regulations to the Users to the e-mail address provided by the User in the registration form. The amendment to the Regulations comes into force within 7 days from sending the Regulations to the User.
- In the event of a change or annulment of any of the provisions of the Regulations as a result of a final court decision, the remaining provisions shall remain in force and bind Germania Mint Invest and the Users.
- The law applicable to sales contracts concluded under the Regulations is Polish law.
- In matters not covered by the Regulations, the relevant provisions of Polish law shall apply. For the avoidance of doubt, it is assumed that none of the provisions of the Regulations limits the User's rights under the provisions of law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland. In the event that a provision of such nature exists, the provisions of the applicable law shall be absolutely applicable.
- Germania Mint Invest shall not be responsible for blocking by e-mail server administrators sending messages to the e-mail address provided by the Customer and for removing and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
- Germania Mint Invest reserves the right to withdraw any Good from its offer.
- The photos presented on the website of the Online Store are only illustrative photos.