As of June 2021
This data protection statement provides information on the processing of user data by Germania Mint Invest sp. z o.o, which owns the https://b2b.germaniamint.com website.
- The Administrator of the data is Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Jelenia Góra, Al. Wojska Polskiego 21, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna, IX Economic Department of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000486736.
- In the matter of personal data, you can contact at: 756452300 or e-mail addresses: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All activities of Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. are subject to the laws that apply to data protection and the General Data Protection Regulation:
- The provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter: RODO),
- Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means,
- Act of 16 July 2004. Telecommunications Law.
- In order to protect the collected data Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. protects it against unlawful access of third parties and controls the methods of collecting, storing and processing the information.
- Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. provides tools for placing orders for items offered on the website https://b2b.germaniamint.com.
- Using the functionalities of the website https://b2b.germaniamint.com, and in particular placing orders is possible after filling in required personal data in forms placed on the above mentioned website.
- Personal data is provided voluntarily, through the forms available on the website https://b2b.germaniamint.com via the email address available on the aforementioned website.
- The personal data provided is used to perform activities such as verification and registration for the purchase of products available on the aforementioned website, as well as for other purposes, provided that the appropriate consent has been obtained.
- The person subscribing to the newsletter available at https://b2b.germaniamint.com declares that he/she is the owner of the provided e-mail address or that he/she is authorized to use it and that he/she agrees to receive automated e-mails with the content related to the business profile of Germania Mint Invest. The consent to receive the newsletter can be withdrawn at any time and without giving any reason.
- Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o., is the administrator of personal data made available through the forms and the "Newsletter" section available at https://b2b.germaniamint.com.
- Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o. o. respects the right to privacy and does not share personal data with third parties. Exceptions are situations where disclosure is required by applicable law.
- The Administrator, pursuant to Article 6(b) of the RODO, in order to perform the contract, may make the user's data available to third parties, in particular Germania Mint Sp. z o. o., Germania Mint Packaging Sp. z o.o., Germania Mint Services Sp. z o.o. to the extent to which these companies, under agreements concluded with Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o., carry out activities related to the provision of services Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. is obliged to provide.
- To the extent necessary for the proper performance of the agreement, in accordance with Article 6(b) of the RODO, personal data may also be made available to other cooperating entities, such as accounting, legal, IT and courier companies.
- The person providing access has the right to inspect and correct the personal data provided, as well as the right to request the cessation of its processing and storage. All requests should be submitted to the address of the data controller or to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
- The deletion of personal data at the request of the person providing the data results in the cancellation of the account, and in case of a desire to make another purchase a new registration is required.
- Your personal information is transmitted from the form in a secure manner using encryption. We use the SSL (Secure Socket Layer) encryption system. In addition, our websites and other systems, are secured through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, unauthorized access, alteration or dissemination of user data by unauthorized persons.
- Cookies are computer data that are used to use websites and are stored on the client's terminal device.
- A person using the https://b2b.germaniamint.com website agrees to the placement of cookies on his/her terminal device by accepting the information on the website or automatically if the Internet browser allows the storage of cookies by default.
- When using the https://b2b.germaniamint.com Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. website, Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. is the entity placing cookie files on the device.
- Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o. collects data only from the information contained in cookies and does not automatically collect other information.
- Cookies are used to keep statistics which allow to adjust the content to the preferences of the users of the website and to optimise it.
- Cookies placed on your terminal device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the website operator and Google.
- The https://b2b.germaniamint. com website uses one type of cookies - persistent cookies, which are stored on the end device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the person using the website.
- Changing the conditions for storing or receiving cookies is possible by configuring the settings in your web browser, which allows you to delete and modify the settings of cookies.
- Detailed information about the possibility and handling of cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Data published in accordance with § 5 of the German Telemedia Act (TMG):
Germania Mint Invest Sp. z o.o.
al. Wojska Polskiego 21
58 – 500 Jelenia Góra
Share capital: 1 300 000 zł
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - or contact form with quick response (30-60 min)
Business Register kept by the District Court for Wrocław - Fabryczna, IX Commercial Division of the National Court RegisterNr: KRS 0000486736
Please note that the marks, trademarks, logos and brand names mentioned and presented on the website www.germaniamint. com are the property of Germania Mint Sp. z o.o.
All materials, i.e. content, graphics, videos and photos, published on the website www.germaniamint. com are the property of Germania Mint and may not be used without permission. With the exception of the materials provided in the "DOWNLOADS" section, which may only be used for marketing and sales of original Germania Mint products.